If you're preparing to interview for a physician associate course, this e-book is a must-read.
It includes questions regularly asked at interviews and their respective answers. Covering everything from your behavioural topics to situational judgement scenarios.
There are tips on how to answer each question, so you can be confident and poised in your interview.
For a job that pays more than most junior doctors' salaries (£40,000+), this is certainly a good investment if you are serious about becoming a physician associate.
You will get:
- 30 pages worth of material 📚
- 16+ Physician Associate interview questions you are likely to be asked in most interviews 🩺
- Potential follow-up question suggestions to prepare for 📒
- Suggestions about intonation and approach to answering questions 🗣️
- Well-crafted and memorable example answers to each of these questions 🖍️
All you have to do is read the questions and memorise the answers to improve your interview skills.
This does not guarantee entry into programs however it provides a framework by which you may increase your chances of entry.
The PA Program is highly competitive and most universities only have limited spots available.
Enhance your opportunity and get revising!
Limited items are available!